Volkswagen India extends an enhanced service support to flood-affected customers across regions in Tamil Nadu
December 22, 2023
- Extended service support across Tamil Nadu regions such as Chennai, Tirunelveli and Tuticorin cities
- Enhanced service support includes complimentary Roadside Assistance (RSA), special benefits & offers on parts, labor costs and car care treatment for flood-affected vehicles. The benefit can be availed by customers opting for an insurance or cash claim
- Extension of Warranty and Extended Warranty coverage until January 31, 2024 for customer vehicles from flood-affected locations
- Collaborative support from insurance companies for the swift settlement of claims
- Affected customers can directly contact Volkswagen Roadside Assistance at 18001021155 or 18004191155
Mumbai: Volkswagen India has announced the enhancement of its service support initiatives to flood-affected customers across regions in Tamil Nadu. This initiative reflects the Brand's commitment to continue and enhance its support for customers. The extended service support is effective from December 22, 2023.
The service support for flood-affected car owners includes, Roadside Assistance (RSA), special benefits & offers on parts, labor costs and car care treatment (interior and exterior enrichment, A.C. disinfectant services). The benefit can be availed by customers opting for an insurance or cash claim.
In addition, the warranty and extended warranty coverage for flood-affected vehicles at these locations are extended until January 31, 2024, providing peace of mind to customers during these challenging times. Further, in collaboration with insurance companies, Volkswagen India is also ensuring swift settlement of claims, facilitating a streamlined process for affected customers.
Across its dealer network in flood-affected areas of Chennai, Tirunelveli and Tuticorin, Volkswagen India is implementing special support measures with the objective of ensuring a quick and quality service offering for customers. The Brands remains dedicated to supporting its customers and communities affected by the recent floods, reaffirming its commitment to providing assistance and relief during these challenging circumstances.