1. Accident Repair -Accident Repairs Done Under Insurance claim is only included.
2. Insurance for full period of lease is covered in the rentals.
1. Accidental Repair: Any cost which is not covered under the insurance policy due to any exclusions under the policy (eg driving under the influence of alcohol,drugs etc, driving without a proper license etc).
1. Maintenance cover for full period of Lease and includes periodic and break down upto agreed mileage.
2. One set of tyre and one battery included
3. Accident Repair -Accident Repairs Done Under Insurance claim is only included
4. Pick up and drop services
5. Road Side Assistance (within city limits)
6. Insurance for full period of lease is covered in the rentals
7. Replacement car available only for mechanical services after 24 hours
1. The following repair jobs will not be covered under :.
a. Damages caused due to the negligence of the user/such other damage which in the opinion of the Service Provider / its agents, has been caused willfully and/or is the result of rash and negligence driving or any other negligent/malicious act.
b. Repainting of vehicle (Change of color)
c. Accessories & Electrical Fittings (which are not part of standard factory fitted)
2. Clutch: Over riding
3. Gear Box: improper usage or vehicle used by Learners.( Possible cases of gear break or gear syncro rings damaged due to half clutch usage)
4. Electrical: Extra fittings other than OEM fitment. (This would also affect other electrical/electronic parts in the car), starter motor burn due to continuous cranking, Power antenna broken, ECM failure if caused due to water entry, Combination switch if stick is broken, Head light / holder and wiring harness if damaged as a result of high wattage bulbs.
5. Trims ,Upholstery and others: All broken, misused & lost items, Side view Mirror assy & glass, All monogram and badges, mud flaps, Floor mats Torn / damaged tyres ( more so with side wall damage) and tubes, punctures, Tyres/tube damaged due to driving in puncture conditions, Door trims, Seats, Roof top, grab strap, arm rest, console, dash board. Glow box lid, A/C grills, Front Radiator grill, wheel covers and any other accessories other than OE fitments, Lock set if damaged intentionally. No plates,
6. Polishing & Interior Cleaning
7. Accidental Repair: Any cost which is not covered under the insurance policy due to any exclusions under the policy (eg driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs etc, driving without a proper license etc)
8. Modifcations on Vehicles: Any modification of the vehicle mechanically or aesthetically is not allowed.
9. PUC and tyre puncture and related costs linked to not repairing puncture or insurance claims not passed due to PUC not being in order
10. Engine: Failure due to negligence (1. Vehicle running with Low oil level or Oil light ON. 2. Vehicle running without coolant, overheating or engine light on. 3. Vehicle being driven after accident in case of front collision or under body damage), Unauthorized repairs of the engine.)